The classic Alpine Ice Axe has a curved shaft for steep terrain. It is suited for mountaineering, high-altitude adventure and glacier crossing.
- Stainless steel head and spike: high-strength and corrosion-resistant
- Curved pick make it easier to penetrate the ice or snow and provides better braking capacity
- Ergonomic head provides a secure fit and provides comfortable grip
- Hole at the head for easy attachment of carabiners
- High strength 7050-T651 aluminum alloy shaft with a surface treated with anodic oxidation and sandblasting technology. These technologies making it more durable and lighter than shafts with a surface treated with spray coating technology.
- Head, spike and shaft are connected with special technology to enhance strength(up to 10 kN)
- Patent Number: 201130233009.4
- Certifications: CE1015 EN13089:2011
- Recommended Use: mountaineering
|KE311005||Purple /Black||50 cm / 58 cm / 65 cm||455 g (65 cm)|