An all-rounder that is lightweight, all-terrain, speedy and comfortable, suitable for long-distance racing.
Weighs only 256g, the Fuga Pro 3.0 features a Vibram Megarip Litebase outsole, Eccevai midsole and AWS system that provides unparalleled grip, long-lasting comfort and a snug fit.
Also, it is a complete updated model of our iconic Fuga Pro for enhanced comfort, wrapping and durability. Its wider, stitchless toe box offers more comfort. The Quick Lacing system allows better wrapping around your waist. The reinforced mesh is more durable and improves its breathability by 15%.
- Highly breathable yet rip-stop engineered mesh
- Ultralight and wear-resistant TPU membrane for support
- Kailas AWS (Adjust Whole Sole)2.0system for a perfect fitting
- Quick Lacing system that features a buckle, hook and lace pocket allows easy on/off and a snug fit
- Anti-impact TPUon the toe cap protects toes from rocks
- Foot-holder buckle avoids toe hurt when you run downhill
- Patented 4-point sand gaiter holder prevent sand from entering your shoe
- Vibram Megagrip Litebase outsoleprovidesunparalleled grip on dry and wet terrain. With the Litebase technology, it is 50% slimmer, 30% lighter than a traditional Vibram sole while maintaining the same level of performance.
- Multi-directional, deep lugs for traction
- Eccevaiwell-cushioned and sustainable-rebound midsoleprovides long-lasting comfort, suitable for long runs
- Kort anatomical,anti-bacterial and moisture-wickinginsole keeps you fresh and comfortable
- Drop: 8mm
- Weight: 256g (size 42)
- Surfaces: Mixed terrain (gravel, mud, dirt, grass, snow)
- Scotty Hawker and the Kailas Fuga Pro 3