Ultralight, solid Selma Ⅱ Climbing Helmet for a wide range of use.
- Co-molded EPS foam with PC (polycarbonate) shell offers excellent impact absorption whilst remaining super lightweight.
- Reinforced protection at the back
- 8 vents optimize ventilation and keep you comfortable and fresh
- 2 top vents covered with stainless steel mesh prevents falling rocks and ice from entering
- Curved front increases peripheral vision
- Big knob at the back allows one-handed adjustment even with gloves on
- Adjustable chin straps with a buckle for different head sizes
- 4 clips allow you to attach your headlamp or goggles securely
- Rear headband can be tucked away for easy storage and transportation
- Certification: CE1015 EN12492 UIAA106
- Size: Size 1: XS-M; Size 2: M-XL
- Head Circumference: 48-57 cm (XS-M); 53-61 cm (M-XL)
- Weight: 220 g (XS-M); 245 g (M-XL)
- Recommended Use: rock climbing/ice climbing/mountaineering/caving/team building activities/tree climbing